Gyronetics E-Series Multi Incline Flat Bench Sit Up Bench
Your order will be shipped from Cape Town. Estimates are displayed below, but check the delivery date in checkout for the most accurate date.
Worried about shipping dates? Gift Cards are available 24/7
South African Main Cities - 3 to 5 working days
Regional Areas - 3 to 7 working days
Remote Areas - 3 to 7 working days
Get FREE Delivery for orders over R 500 Nationwide!
(South Africa Only)
Delivery for orders under R 500 will be calculated on checkout.
Our goal is that you, our valued customer, are completely satisfied with your purchase from Gorilla Sports South Africa Pty Ltd.
Gorilla Sports South Africa Pty Ltd is unable to refund or exchange any products without a till slip or tax invoice present.
An Exchange Certificate will be issued (not redeemable for cash) where a till slip is not provided where applicable.
Within 21 days from the date of purchase, Gorilla Sports will gladly repair, replace or refund any materially defective product.
Gorilla Sports South Africa Pty Ltd reserves the right to send the products so returned to us, for technical evaluation, prior to repair and refund or exchange.
Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer's account and will be quoted upfront.
When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
In addition, products that were purchased under the following conditions may be returned in 10 days for a full refund:
Not fit for the particular purpose communicated to the customer by an appointed salesperson.
Unfortunately, products can not be returned or refunded if:
Misused or purposely damaged;
Not used as described in the user manual supplied with the product;
UNBOXED DEALS equipment will not be eligible for refunds or returns.
Online Purchase Return/Refund Policy
If your product is faulty, damaged, incorrect or you accidentally selected the incorrect size or colour during your purchase, please allow us to replace or refund your product.
In the event of receiving faulty, damaged, or incorrect goods?
Contact Gorilla Sports South Africa Pty Ltd to arrange immediate collection - please notify us within 7 days of such delivery. We will send our trusted courier to collect the item/s from you.
Gorilla Sports South Africa Pty Ltd would need the following from you:
Please reference your order number when contacting us and also state whether you would like a replacement item or a refund.
Please note that we can only make an in-store exchange or refund once we have confirmed receipt of your payment into our bank account and the refund will be made back into the account it was paid from and is within 21 days of the purchase date and you have a valid tax invoice.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any dispute arising between you and Gorilla Sports, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Western Cape Division, Cape Town) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
Nothing in this clause 23 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
Gorilla Sports South Africa offers the following warranties on free weights, bars and accessories. Free weight & bar warranties can be a tricky matter, most claims result from misuse. Barbells and dumbbells are designed to provide resistance and are not designed for dropping from overhead. For Olympic lifting, adequate protective flooring or a lifting platform must be used to protect the equipment. Rubber flooring at least 20mm thick is recommended for Olympic lifting. Dumbbells are required to be stored on a suitable dumbbell rack designed to hold the specific type of dumbbells. (Hex dumbbells damaged by a rack designed for round dumbbells or visa-versa will not be covered under warranty) The warranty does not cover abuse or misuse.
Receipt of Your Product:
If you are getting your product delivered, please check the consignment has all the necessary boxes and that they are all there prior to signing. If the cartons are damaged please note this when signing and give us a call straight away. Make sure you take some photos and email them to us at email@example.com
When you are unboxing the machine and assembling it, please let us know within 10 days of receipt if there are parts missing. If you know that you won't be assembling your gym for a while, because you are waiting on renovations to be completed please let us know at the time of purchase. Gorilla Sports South Africa records all individualised serial numbers of each machine as they are dispatched. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the serial numbers listed on each machine are recorded or preserved on the machine for any warranty claim. Please retain an original copy of your Tax Invoice as proof of purchase, We will not uphold warranties without correct serial numbers and proof of purchase.
- Solid Head Urethane Dumbbells/Fixed Barbells 1 year
- Urethane Olympic Grip Plates 1 Year
- Solid Head Rubber Dumbbells/Fixed Barbells 1 Year
- Rubber Olympic Weightlifting Plates 1 year
- Aluminium & Steel Cable attachments 1 Year
- Urethane Fractional plates (excluding wear & tear) 1 Year
- Small Size Bells/Hex Dumbbells (2kg to 30kg) 1 Year
- Large Size Hex Dumbbells (32.5kg to 50kg) 6 Months
- Imported Cable attachments 1 year
- Medicine and Wall Balls 1 Year
- Kettle Bells 1 year
- Spring/Star Collars 6 Months
- Nylon Straps 6 Months
- Triceps Ropes 90 days
- Jump Ropes 30 days
- Rubber Bands and Rubber Tubes 30 days
- Foam Mats 30 days
- Any wood products 30 days
- Straps 30 days
- Training (Battle) Ropes 90 Days
- Items not listed 6 Months
- Rack, Rig, and Steel Equipment All rack, Rig and Steel Equipment – 2-year structural warranty against factory defects or as per the manufactures warranty. All rack, rig, and steel equipment must be anchored to the floor or floor and wall if applicable. All hardware must be properly tightened and assembly instructions adhered to. Gorilla Sports South Africa does not accept responsibility for the improperly assembled products or products where all hardware is not tightened or used correctly.
- All moving parts – As per the manufactures warranty (Average 2 years)
- Powder coat, Paint, and Upholstery - 90-day warranty against manufacture defects.
General Conditions and Restrictions:
- The warranty periods commence on the date of delivery of the equipment to the purchase’s premises.
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within The warranty period, warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period.
- Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of the warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify Gorilla Sports South Africa Within 7 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Gorilla Sports South Africa, unaltered undamaged *Serial tag/number must be shown along with the defected product.
- This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-factory modification.
- Warranties outside of South Africa may vary, please contact your local dealer for details. 7. You are consenting to be bound by the terms and conditions of this warranty sheet.
- Gorilla Sports South Africa reserves the right to cancel any warranties if the equipment is damaged outside of its designed use.
- Warranties are void if the equipment is modified, parts are removed, or items are serviced by persons not certified to do so by Gorilla Sports South Africa or our approved partners.
Please take note: Warranty on the frame - Excludes surface finish or cosmetic damage. Failure to keep the product in a clean, dry environment causes rust. You should wipe off any sweat and moisture after each training session. Replacement parts may vary in colour (Gorilla Sports South Africa will take every effort to keep the original look of the machine intact) There is a clear distinction between home/ domestic use warranties and commercial use warranties. Warranty for domestic use will only cover any warranties when equipment is used within a domestic environment for personal use. It does not cover the normal wear and tear associated with commercial use on grips, cables and pulleys. We stock these parts at a reasonable price so they can be replaced if you would like to use home use products in a light commercial environment. Commercial warranties will cover any warranty claim as per the agreed terms within the environment for which the equipment was designed.
Learn more about this equipment